By monitoring customer journeys, from their entry to the store's exit, it is possible to extract a multitude of data and generate customer insights based on analysis of activities, behaviors, purchasing patterns and also interact with it to optimize your experience.
Using retail analytics with facial recognition, retailers can also:
- Generate data and insights on visitors in general, both those who buy and those who don't;
- Monitor relevant KPIs such as customer profile, sales conversion and footfall analysis,
- Monitor the loyalty of consumer targets in a transparent way, identifying the occurrences of consumer categories in the stores,
- Control the movement of the public and identify the places of greatest attraction (hot-spots) and "dead" points;
- Anticipate needs and optimize consumer experiences at the point of sale.
The use of this technology to monitor the path of the consumer in shops or shopping centers is always anonymous, the information collected is transformed into data and is not stored in any way once transformed. All systems work in absolute compliance with the requirements of the privacy guarantor.