In order to measure the performance of your business
, key aspects to consider are customer turnout
and potential customer traffic
: number of people by type, time slots, days of the week and periods of the year.
It’s not always possible to delegate to employees the collection of reliable
and easy to share data
. It is even more difficult to analyze
and make data-driven decisions
to optimize business.
A people counter device is the answer, but you’re probably wondering:
- Who can I contact?
- How much will it cost?
- Will the installation be invasive? How long will it take?
- How will I be able to see and analyze the data?
- Will I be able to rely on service maintenance and consultancy regarding the data?
- Will I be able to understand if the type of customer corresponds to the target I envisaged?
- How will the “back and forth” of employees effect the data?
- How many people pass by my store and how many stop to look at my store window?
- Will I be able to use the same system to visualize, in real time, the number of people present in the store and therefore regulate store access on the basis of the store’s capacity?
- Will I be able to make decisions on the basis of the data collected and improve my business?
BS4's EasyCounter solution will satisfy all your needs.